Monday, March 2, 2009

Report on my food goal

Last Sunday I posted about how I was going to stay away from my favorite restaurant for two weeks as well as fast food. My earlier efforts to stay away from them went well: I stayed away from fast food for three weeks and my fave restaurant for one. I felt ready to take it a little further. How'd I do?

Not very well! Last week was a bad week for me. Bad weather, bad economy, BF out of the country, and some other junk all had me feeling really down. For me, depression = junky eating. Also I didn't go the grocery store so I was out of oatmeal, sandwich stuff, and almost everything I use to make food at home. I basically set myself up to fail.

So now I forgive myself and move on. I went to the store and have stuff to make my lunch all week. We'll see how I do. I ended up with $60 left over from my spending money last pay period because I ate out less. I'd really like to have money left over again.

1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize with you. I think last week was a bad week! I wish things would turn around with the economy bc it's affecting everyone's moods! It will be okay; we all have slip ups every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete